Tuesday, May 1, 2018

True Mac n Cheese ingredients: REVEALED

Yesterday's impulse buy at the campus convenience store: microwavable macaroni and cheese.  OH!  I miss Kraft.  Stop judging me.

I got home and searched for instructions on the little container. Nothing in English. I took a picture of the Korean and asked my Google Translate app to help me out, like you do.  And I was horrified at what I learned:  Either Google is doing a TERRIBLE job at translation or Korean food manufacturers are far scarier than I thought...

Ingredients of Penne's Raw Ingredients: Rich Cheese teanI Chihuahua 1982 Sushi RE) a Milk Milk Pork 1: 01 Made turtle Mail Peanut and prawns Peach Tomatoes Pickled shellfish International folie Mug egg Cooked or hot, 

Please note that this product may be injured by the jam of the surge arrester such as the one with the included product. 

Please keep this product in the refrigerator for as long as possible. You can get a testicle or a reward for a legitimate consumer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, questions, insights, etc. :)